Reliance CDMA services are shut-down on May 31′ 2016. All the existing CDMA subscribers has been notified since April’ 2016 either migrate to Reliance 4G or port to other GSM mobile networks.
Reliance CDMA customers who are still with CDMA, they have only one option available now and not sure how long this is possible as well.
Migrate Reliance CDMA Mobile to Reliance 4G
- First you need to call 1299 from your Reliance CDMA to register for 4G upgrade. Then visit the nearest Reliance Store / Web world to collect your FREE 4G SIM; note this is a free upgrade and nothing to pay.
- If you are Pre-paid customer, do Rs. 1/- 4G upgrade recharge. You will get 150 Minutes for Local & STD calls, Unlimited Local & STD onnet calls, 1GB of 3G/2G data & 10GB of 4G data valid for 30 days, if Maharashtra then 28 days validity.
- Now activate your 4G SIM either by sending SMS 4G< space >19 digit new 4G SIM number to 1299 from your current Reliance CDMA or call 1299 and enter your new 19-digit 4G SIM number, else use this online Reliance CDMA to 4G LTE Migration Form.
- You will get a confirmation on your CDMA to 4G upgrade and start using 4G SIM in your new 4G handset.
Migrate Reliance Datacard to Reliance 4G
- If you are Pre-paid customer, do Rs. 1/- 4G upgrade recharge. You will get 100MB of Pre Upgrade CDMA Benefit and 10GB of 4G Benefit after upgrade valid for 30 days, if Maharashtra then 28 days validity.
- Follow the above process to get the 4G SIM and visit Reliance Datacard to Reliance 4G Upgarde Form. Enter all the required information to get the new datacard delivered to your home address.
- You will get a confirmation on your contact number to 4G upgrade and start using 4G SIM in your new 4G handset.